Have written about this before, but here’s a more extensive list.
Current score: 6/66.
Last updated 1/7/2021.
- Visit all 7 continents- 4/7 so far: Europe, Africa, Asia and North America.
- Bungee jump
- See the Grand Canyon
- See the giant Redwood trees
- Coast to coast US Road Trip
- Visit Yellowstone park
- Snorkel/Scuba at the great barrier reef
- See an active volcano
- Scuba dive
- Hold a world record in something (ideally being featured in the Guinness Book of Records)
- Fly in a helicopter
- Fire a machine gun from the side of a helicopter
- Go up in a hot air balloon
- Ride one of those big fan boat things in Florida
- Swim with dolphins
- Go down in a shark cage
- Go on a safari in Africa
Skinny dip– Done.
- Jump over something in a car/on a bike
- Dive off a high diving board
- Get a tailor made hat for my giant head
- Score a try at the Principality Stadium
- Score a goal at the Liberty Stadium
- Actually do a successful bicycle kick
- Ride a horse
- Ride a camel
Ride an elephant– Done. Kinda.
- Put it “all on red” at Vegas
- Stay at the penthouse of the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas
- Jump of Mostar Bridge
- See the Pyramids
- See Pompeii
- Walk along the Great Wall of China
- Go to Mexico for Day of the Dead
- Go to Dublin for St Patrick’s Day
- Run up the steps from Rocky
Write a book– Done.
- Make a film.
Eat scorpions– Done.
- Experience zero gravity
- Do a bobsleigh run
- See a football World Cup match live
- Go to Wimbledon
- Go to Wrestlemania
- Go to a Superbowl
- See a rugby World Cup match live
- Meet a James Bond actor
- Have tea with Lady Gaga
- Wheelie on a penny farthing
- Meet all of the Spice Girls
- Take part in a wrestling match
- Take part in the bog snorkelling championship
- Run a marathon (or try to)
Complete a Man vs Food style challenge– Done!
- Do the Mongol Rally or one of the Adventurist challenges
Fire a gun. Done.
- Raise £1M for charity- £998,419.32 to go!
- Visit 100 Countries- 9/100 done (see below)
- Stay in Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World.
- Walk all of the Wales Coast Path- ~29/870 miles.
- Get a Blue Peter badge
- Walk/run the circumference of the world (24,901 miles)- 4,756.5 done.
In chronological order (only first visit listed):
- Ireland- Family holiday, 199?
- France- Family holiday, 2001
- Italy- Family holiday, 2005
- Holland- Holiday with friends, 2010
- Spain- Solo trip, loved Madrid. Not so fussed on Algeciras. 2011
- Morocco- Solo trip. Great country, loved the trip. Only one blog written about it. 2011
- Sri Lanka- Three weeks with friends 2011
- Hungary- First trip abroad with WoM, blogs about it here. 2015
- USA- Honeymoon to Florida. 2017