This is a video I made at the start of the week which is about my 2.6 Challenge to raise money for the Big Issue Foundation (minimum donation is £2, which you can do here). I’ve since added a few more to the list of ones I’ve done (see below video).
This video is a bit more complicated than my usual ones, with edits and stuff, but it’s still mainly me talking to my phone.
The 2.6 Challenges so far (up until Friday 15th of May).
On days where I fail I donate £2.60 myself, which isn’t counted towards my £1M goal.
- 2.6k dog walk
- Up and down my stairs 26 times
- 260 top five lists (FAILED)
- 26 star jumps
- 26 successful throws of a tennis ball into a target
- 26 haikus (which you can read)
- 26 sudokus
- Pictures of 260 NHS/Key Worker support rainbows (FAILED)
- Send 260 positive vibes out into the world
- 26 puzzles
- 26 minutes of Macarena dancing
- Doodling 26 post cards
- Run 2.6 miles
- Get 260 pub quiz/general knowledge questions right
- Score 2,600 points in darts
- 260 keepie-uppies
- Score 2,600 points in Words With Friends
- 2,600 words of fiction writing (read it here)
Any thoughts you? You know what to do. BETEO.