BookaholicPosted: April 20, 2012
My name is Chris, I’m a bookaholic.
I love reading, its a good way of relaxing and passing the time and one of life’s great simple pleasures.
I love books, but I regularly find myself with masses of books on my shelves that sit untouched for months and months. I then buy new books and the pile gets bigger. So I’ve decided in order to save money I’m not going to buy any more books for a good long while and instead work through the backlog.
I’ve even sorted them into order and alternated between fiction and non-fiction. I’m currently reading Captain Scott’s journals so it kicks off with a fiction book, and I’ve added two more to the list since I did the picture, but anyway, here’s the list:
- Paperback Raita– William Rhode
- Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden– Morgan Spurlock
- The Fear Index– Robert Harris
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running– Haruki Murakami
- A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones- George R. R. Martin
- Undisputed– Chris Jericho
- Emma– Jane Austen
- The Mitfords: Letters between Six Sisters– Charlotte Mosley (ed)
- The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets’ Nest– Steig Larsson
- Unbroken– Laura Hillenbrand
- Eaters of the Dead– Michael Crichton
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X
- The Silence of the Lambs– Thomas Harris
- Mr Nice– Howard Marks
- The Old Man and the Sea– Ernest Hemingway
- Dispatches– Michael Herr
- Sense and Sensibility– Jane Austen
I know this isn’t the most interesting post, but I figure it’ll be like a trailer for later book reviews and also by writing it down I’m more inclined to follow it.
Any thoughts? You know what to do. BETEO